Tue, 16 February 2016
“An educated consumer is a plus” - Mike Matuz
In this Conversation We Cover:
- The disruption of the fitness landscape.
- How fitness trainers need to think about their business.
- The role of fitness professionals to their clients.
- Why an educated consumer is a good thing.
- How FSF utilizes gamification to keep clients engaged.
- The direction that fitness is going with the revolution of functional movement.
Mike (@playmakergrp) started working as a personal trainer in several different sports clubs while attending college at Chapman University. There, as a collegiate athlete he used his sports background to create a variety of innovative training systems for his clients. After graduating, Mike received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from Chapman University along with several National accreditations in health, fitness, nutrition, and wellness.
Direct download: 069_-_Mike_Matuz_on_Fitness_Marketing_and_Digital_Disruption.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:04pm PDT