Tue, 8 March 2016
In this Conversation We Cover:
- How Life Fitness deals with being a Global company
- How to change the marketing message of our company to localize it in specific areas.
- Why it’s important to keep your message consistent across all social channels.
- How Life Fitnss ensues that their messaging never gets annoying
- How playing college football can relate to marketing
“Football is a technique game, sometimes it takes extra effort to get it right but once you do everything is easier. It’s the same for marketing” - Jeff Sanders
Jeff Sanders (@JSAND4MAYOR) is the Digital Marketing Manager at Life Fitness. He manages the digital web marketing strategy for the global Life Fitness brand. Since joining the Life Fitness team back in October of 2014, Jeff has defined the roadmap for the web portfolio including 20 international markets. He’s collaborated with the CRM, analytics, and international teams to establish best practices, and he’s played a major role in increasing online revenue and offline impact.
Direct download: 071_-_Live_from_IMPACT15_Jeff_Sanders_of_Life_Fitness.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:25am PDT