In this episode, I sit down with the VP of Mapp Digital, Sean Shoffstall, to talk about:
- Sean's role at Mapp Digital and the makeup of his team [5:20]
- Why they perform consumer surveys [8:15]
- Why the 18-35 group still prefers email [18:09]
- How retailers have used their engagement platform to drive results [19:23]
- The big mistakes companies are making [27:37]
- Who out there is doing this well? [35:30]
- What you can apply to your own business [40:08]
"MAPP Digital is probably the largest digital marketing company you've never heard of." - Sean Shoffstall
"We've been doing this marketing thing for a really long time." - Sean Shoffstall
Sean Shoffstall is a well-known and successful digital marketing entrepreneur, technology innovator and marketing strategist. Over his 20-year career, he has worked with top global brands providing leadership, strategy and execution in both B2C and B2B settings.
Mapp Digital is one of the largest independent digital marketing technology companies in the world. Built by marketers for marketers, Mapp provides a comprehensive family of software and customer-centric services including a sophisticated data management platform; tools that optimise email, mobile, app, social and web marketing; and campaign management and strategy consulting.